this is just a list of the random and interesting things i think of at night.
1) possibly the most hilarious thing i have thought of in a while happens to be listening to the original Mortal Kombat theme whilst watching the intro to How To Train Your Dragon. The part where he is dodging the dragon attack in the village in the beginning of the first movie.
2) A lot of the songs at work are irritating. I often wonder if the people in charge of the songs at work pick them out specifically to annoy and oppress their employees so we lack the focus to complain about important things.
3) The relatively high possibility that every story anyone ever thinks about is real in one dimension/ universe or another and that the lives we live out now are one of their stories. Just as there are large gaps in time in the books we read as the authors edit out the fluff and uninteresting parts for us I wonder how much of our own lives actually make it to their pages.
4) How little sense the Human body actually makes compared to the 'standard model' for various structures and appendages present in other mammals. A lot of the time when I am thinking of this particular useless problem I come up with no answer.
5) how cool would it be if some people had transparent skin and you could see their veins and innards at work. hehehe... innards...
6) Sometimes im afraid at work to sing my favorite songs at work because im afraid people will think they are slut songs... for instance one of my favorites happens to be Nature Boy.
7) at the same time work did occasionally play Love Song on the radio every now and then... though it always pissed me off cause it was not SRC.
8)if you are really tired and suddenly lean back it feels like you are drifting with the current... like floating in water. I imagine looking up at the galaxy like on a little raft out to sea.
9) toes are weird. and all different... its almost like amongst people there isnt a set body pattern for what a foot should look like and we all get our own versions.
10) i invest way too much effort and thought into short stories that i read than I should. this is apparent when i tend to rant about them to friends later or get pissed for no reason cause i cant read the rest of it if it happens to not be finished.